In the next five years, starting February 5 (my 26th birthday)…
- Figure out who I am, what I want, and what the hell is going on?
- Form some really awesome lifelong habits
*Drinking coffee every morning – Sugar Free Vanilla and non-fat milk (I owe this habit to Casey Hakansson, Butte MT. January 2, 2009)
*Read style posts every day
- Open an art gallery
- DO a really cool art project
- Finish I am Charlotte Simmons (It’s really long and heavy to carry around)
- Fall in Love, Fall Out of Love, Just Love
- Travel to Europe
- Ski the hell out of the world
- Become a kick-ass skier
- Climb Mt. Whitney
- Climb Half-Dome
- Go Fast, Take Chances – PJW
- Become fully relaxed again, see here.
- Mountain bike the Flume Trail at least once a year
- Hike the Narrows
- Get in the best shape of my life
- Buy stock
- Subscribe to the New York Times and actually read it.
- Learn how to ride a motorcycle and get my motorcycle license.
- Become a certified yoga instructor
-Run in the Nike Women’s 1/2 Marathon
-Make it to Bay to Breakers
I am going to continue to add to this list, but here is what I am starting with.